вторник, 13 августа 2013 г.

Bilingual children

Hi, there!
it has been long since my last post!
But now I decided to continue my blog.
Why in English, so, because I have a feeling that I forget it!... So, I decided to practice it here!
Rereading of my posts give me idea of first topic!
"Bilingual children"
Let me say, that I became mummy nearly 1 year ago!
My Princess Stephanie was born on 23.08.12 
You know, I wasn't that sort of mummies who say: my baby's the most beautiful in the world! I was of course as happy as I hadn't ever been, but on the question: tell us, how is she?! I answered to all my relatives, that she's very funny & has daddy's shape of her eyes & ears!

08.12.2010 I posted a topic about children & how I'd translated them!
In that post I said: "And today I absolutely decided that my future baby also would be bilingual. I think it’s great! And in the future it would be easier for him to learn lot's of languages"
Unfortunately I don't speak in English with Stephanie, but I really tried to do it! The most difficult thing for me was: I don't know *motherese* & *baby-talk*, but if you ever were a parent, you understand, that it's "a must" to speak with your baby in a baby-talk!
But I still want she knows several languages! And they're russian, English & Italian! Explain my choice! Russian, because of daddy & country of living; English because of me; and Italian because of most visited place!
How I'm going to teach her?
🔠 English:
- she has lots of english books; 
- Sometimes I talk to her in English, 
- sometimes sing English songs; 
- every day I show her special programs learning English with songs, funny heroes, etc. for example: Tiny love! & Little Pim (this program also is in different languages). Stephanie loves to watch it all even more than cartoons, & I'm happy that it's so!))
🔠 Italian
Last September my parents went to Italy on permit stay. That's why now every time I want grannies nurse with their granddaughter I'm going to Italy, by the way weather & nature is also favorable for a child there! 
So, Stephanie hears Italian speech hear, & I think in the future she'll know Italian even more than English!
Stephanie & Italian girl:

She already eats & loves Italian pasta as real Italian:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий