It was the best day, full of happiness! I remember it so clearly, as today!
Now it's time to think of her 1st year celebration party!
As we're in Italy now, there won't be any friends, children, etc., just me - her mummy, my parents - her grannies, and my husband - her daddy!
I started my preparation about 1,5 months ago, when ordered wooden words: "Bambola Stefania", (bambola is a doll in English). Now I'm going just to color it! (This words will be good decoration of our party, & can be good decoration of Stephanie's room in the future)
Also about 1 month ago I ordered to have our dresses made to my friend *UNO-fashion*! We've chosen striped "sailor's" dresses! Today we got it!
Stephanie tries on her dress:
Also today we've bought different party-staff (plates, napkins, balloons, candle for a cake & other decorations). Everything is with Micckey! Automatically we'll have Micckey party on 23.08))
Also I'm going to sew heart-pillows with Stephanie's name! Recently I've already sewed one for another baby-girl:
And of course, what b-day is without a cake? I' m going to order it! Or may be we'll do it by ourselves with my mummy!
After a b-day party I'll definitely write a post here!))



Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий